AKTIV 2 Dual Motor Standing Desk - Frame Only
- Regular price
- £399.00 £332.50 (ex. VAT)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £399.00 £332.50 (ex. VAT)
- Unit price
The Aktiv 2 Dual Motor height adjustable standing desk is our best value for money desk, featuring an efficient low-consumption electrical height adjustment with dual motors, and a 3-mast lift, with a generous height range from 645 mm up to 1270 mm (plus desktop), ideal to cater for every member of your workforce whilst sitting or standing.
The Aktiv 2 standing desk frame comes complete with a 4-way memory controller and a USB charging point, along with everything needed to complete your desk set-up except the desktop. The frame is expandable from 1183 - 1783mm, allowing the use of desktops up to 2000mm wide and between 600 - 800mm deep.
With its straightforward, minimalist design, this robust standing desk frame is finished in a tough scratch-resistant powder coating and has a maximum loading of 100 Kg. (including desktop)
Aktiv desks are high quality imported frames married with UK manufactured desktops. The standing desk frames boast a 5-year warranty.
Any questions? Please reach out to us on our UK Hotline 0330 133 4421 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK Free same day despatch on a 24-hour service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Sameday despatch for all orders received by 1200 hours, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- Please note that Aktiv Desks are only available with a UK 3-Pin plug.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
- Expert installation service available at extra charge, check drop down menu for cost.
- This is a weekday service normally carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Service times will vary dependant on schedule volume, 10 working days is the norm, not a guarantee.
- Installation is for the desk and cable management tray only. Any accessories purchased with your desk may be fitted as a goodwill gesture without charge.
- Our installers bring your order with them, assemble on-site and remove all packing and rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team, and if utilising an existing desktop, that it has already been removed from the original desk and is on hand ready for install.
- We will advise a date and a morning or afternoon time slot within a few days of receiving your order.
- Please note: Installations are dynamic, dependant on the volume of calls within a given area and can be subject to change at short notice. We may not be able to meet individual date requests however will always do our best to accommodate.
- We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal.
- Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Please note that once an installation date is booked, we require at least 48 hours’ notice for any changes, otherwise you may still be charged for a missed appointment.
- Quantity Discount for Installation: Discounts are available for any requirement of 20 or more units please contact us via email@example.com prior to ordering for an installation price.
We’re happy to back-up this high-quality product with a no-quibble 5-year guarantee.
All our stock-size desktops are predrilled to the fixing pattern of the frame with starter holes to make assembly both easier and quicker. This does not apply to custom special size desktops which are supplied blank.
Please note: Self-assembly requires a reasonable level of DIY ability, please refer to our assembly videos before committing to this. The only tools that we provide for assembly are Allen keys, an electric screwdriver will also be needed. An instruction and operating manual is provided with your desk.
Click on image to download the Aktiv 2 Standing Desk Assembly Instructions.