HAG Capisco Sit-Stand Ergonomic Chair
- Regular price
- £1,196.40 £997.00 (ex. VAT)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £1,196.40 £997.00 (ex. VAT)
- Unit price
The HÅG Capisco 8106 is a perfect sitting companion for your Aktiv height adjustable standing desk. The Capisco is made for greater freedom of movement, variation and natural sitting positions and gives you an upright sitting posture and natural curvature in your lower back. It provides tremendous lower back support, it's easy to sit actively in a semi-standing position and is perfect for shifting between sitting and standing with an height-adjustable desk.
The HÅG Capisco 8106 features seat height, seat depth, back height, backward tilt tension and lockable tilt adjustments and an optional adjustable headrest.
- Seat height 150 mm gas lift: 408-540
- Seat height 200 mm gas lift: 470-655
- Seat height 265 mm gas lift: 555-810
- Height of backrest: 460
- Height of foremost support point on backrest: 150-240
- Seat depth: 340-420
- Seat width: 470
- Max. chair width: 595
- Foot base diameter: 730
- Weight: 7.5 kg
- Tested in accordance to EN 1335 Class A, ANSI/BIFMA X5.1 and GS mark
- Flokk (HÅG) is certified by DNV-GL according to ISO 9001
- Flokk (HÅG) is certified by DNV-GL according to ISO 14001
Nordic Ecolabel Swan certificate – guaranties that the chair
have fulfilled stringent environmental and climate criteria
- Environmental product declaration (EPD) – life cycle analyse of the chair based on 14025-EPD
- GREENGUARD certificate – ensures that the chair meets strict chemical emissions limits
- Möbelfakta certificate – Swedish environmental and quality and social responsibility certificate
Vacuum clean the chair with a furniture brush or wipe it with
a clean, white cloth or sponge slightly dampened with clean lukewarm water. Do not remove any plastic parts or attempt to open the seating mechanism.
Easy to disassemble without using any special tools
Contains 50% of recycled material (post-consumer and post-
Low carbon footprint at 45 kg CO2 equivalents
- Contains no hazardous chemicals
Materials specifications for HÅG Capisco 8106:
Steel 37%, Plastics 27%, Aluminium 23%, PUR 10%, Textiles 2%, Various 1%, PVC 0%
Total weight of product: 12,9 kg
Share of recyclable material: 90%
ESD (electrostatic discharge)
We can supply HÅG Capisco 8106 as ESD chairs upholstered in Global ESD (Bogesunds) or Gaja Anitstatic (Garbriel). Scandinavian Business Seating provides a 5 year warranty on ESD chair, conditional on castors and upholstery being cleaned regularly with a suitable cleaning agent.
Fire safety information
CMHR foam (fire resistant foam) is available on request, but must be specified at time of order and adds approximately two to five weeks to delivery lead times.
- Free 5-7 day delivery service to mainland UK (excluding Highlands) for all UK stock orders received by 2 pm, subject to stock availability.
- All non-stock orders are on 6-8 week lead time.
- UK stock colour combos are:
- All black
- Light grey fabric with white base
- EU and Eurozone delivery:
- Despatch for all UK Stock orders within 5 days, subject to stock availability, delivery times vary, please check your destination choice.
- All non-stock orders will be despatched direct from Norway.
- Please note that we have no control or influence over customs delays.
- Please see our shipping Policy for the cost for your region, we ship at subsidised rates via TNT.
- No duty is payable for all Eurozone countries, however local carriers may add charges for customs clearance, etc., please check with your local TNT prior to ordering.
- No VAT is charged by us for all exports, this is payable to your local delivery agent at the local rate of VAT either prior or at the time of delivery.
- Shipping choices are selectable prior to checkout.
- Expert installation service available at extra charge, check drop down menu for cost.
- This is a weekday service normally carried out within 10 working days of order by our team of fully qualified professional installers. Service times will vary dependant on schedule volume, 10 working days is the norm, not a guarantee.
- Installation is for the desk and cable management tray only. Any accessories purchased with your desk may be fitted as a goodwill gesture without charge.
- Chairs will be delivered direct to the install address and our installers will assemble on-site and remove all packing and rubbish.
- Please ensure the install area is clear and ready for our team.
- We will advise a date and a morning or afternoon time slot within a few days of receiving your order.
- Please note: Installations are dynamic, dependant on the volume of calls within a given area and can be subject to change at short notice. We may not be able to meet individual date requests however will always do our best to accommodate.
- We cannot take any old existing furniture away for disposal.
- Installation service is available for mainland UK only.
Please note that once an installation date is booked, we require at least 48 hours’ notice for any changes, otherwise you may still be charged for a missed appointment.
- Quantity Discount for Installation: Discounts are available for any requirement of 10 or more units please contact us via email@example.com prior to ordering for an installation price.
10-year guarantee: HÅG provides a ten-year guarantee against production defects on all office chairs that are in normal use for up to 9 hours per day.